Daily facility and department requirements
• Complete planned and unplanned activities which include general maintenance repairs, meeting and coordinating outside contractors and service personnel.
• Perform highly diversified duties including installation, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of facility equipment.
CPC projects and capacity expansion - as needed
• Daily 360 degree facility inspections.
• Safety 6S inspections.
• Ability to learn and assist with regulatory, building code requirements, and industry best practices.
• Assist and support all departments in projects and installations.
• Continuous improvement and skill development as directed by Manager.
Post Date: 11.27.2022
Salary: $25.00 /hr - $32.00 /hr
You're on your way to a new career!
Contact an Indrotec Consultant at 612-977-1401 to schedule an interview.
If you would like to see more jobs Click Here
Please Login, Register or you can Quick Apply
If you would prefer to speak directly to an Indrotec Staffing Consultant, please call us at 612-977-1401 and reference OrderID 818711
If you have the job skills, a proven work history, and want to work at some of the most recognizable companies in the Midwest, Indrotec is the right choice for you. When you apply for work, there are no registration fees, and you will be guided through the application and screening process by one of our friendly and helpful staffing representatives.
Indrotec is an Equal Opportunity Employer.