• Rewind and inspect parts
• Visually inspect products for defects and operate SmartScope with pre-programmed measurement parameters to ensure product meets specifications.
• Remove splices, defect parts, and other marked sections per process instructions.
• Print labels and package parts per packaging instructions.
• Perform routine maintenance of machinery to keep in top operating condition.
• Other job duties as assigned
• Criminal background check and drug screen.
• Communicate effectively
• Basic computer skills
• Steady work history
• 1st shift: Monday - Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm, Friday 7:30am-2pm
• 2nd shift: Monday - Friday 12pm-9pm
Post Date: 11.24.2022
Salary: $18.50 /hr
You're on your way to a new career!
Contact an Indrotec Consultant at 612-977-1401 to schedule an interview.
If you would like to see more jobs Click Here
Please Login, Register or you can Quick Apply
If you would prefer to speak directly to an Indrotec Staffing Consultant, please call us at 612-977-1401 and reference OrderID 818663
If you have the job skills, a proven work history, and want to work at some of the most recognizable companies in the Midwest, Indrotec is the right choice for you. When you apply for work, there are no registration fees, and you will be guided through the application and screening process by one of our friendly and helpful staffing representatives.
Indrotec is an Equal Opportunity Employer.