Assembler | Fridley, MN 55432
Do you like hands-on, detailed work and possess high-level, positive energy? Are you meticulous with your work and have a high attention to detail?
If so, Indrotec Staffing and Workforce Management is currently seeking Assembler’s to work in an advanced, state-of-the-art production setting at an industry-leading integrated products manufacturing facility located in Fridley, MN.
These opportunities are considered long-term, contract-to-hire.
Take this opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing industries in Minnesota. Training available! If you meet the requirements listed below, Indrotec Staffing and Workforce Management wants to speak with you immediately.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reads work instructions, product specifications, and part tolerances
- Identifies the steps, tools, and equipment needed to assemble components
- Operates the tools, materials, and equipment safely and efficiently
- Inspect the assembled and completed parts
- Train and learn new processes and activities
- Basic data entry into a computer
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- 12-24 months of mechanical assembly or production experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude with manual dexterity skills
- Strong visual skills, measurements skills, and ability to identify different shapes
- Ability to perform basic math
- Basic computer skills
- Lift up to 50 lbs occasionally, 20 lbs regularly, and 10 lbs constantly
- Communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for Sedentary Work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for Light Work.
Apply today on Indrotec's Online Application
If you would prefer to speak directly to an Indrotec Staffing Consultant, please call us at 612.977.1401
Post Date: 01.26.2015
Salary: $11.00 per hour
If you have the job skills, a proven work history, and want to work at some of Minnesota’s most recognizable companies, Indrotec is the right choice for you. We offer a unique employee benefits plan and job training programs to those who qualify. When you apply for work, there are no registration fees, and you will be guided through the application and screening process by one of our friendly and helpful staffing representatives.
Offering Exceptional Opportunities for the Twin Cities' Best
Indrotec Staffing and Workforce Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.