Cafeteria Attendant | St. Paul, MN 55102
This is the perfect part-time position for someone who enjoys making a difference in the lives of children, and has a strong desire to serve in a customer service position. This position is MONDAY – FRIDAY first shift hours. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity! Indrotec Staffing and Workforce Management is currently seeking qualified candidates for immediate openings as Cafeteria Assistants for the St. Paul Public Schools.
This is great temp-to-hire opportunity!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepping, cooking, and serving food
- Set up and clean up of all kitchen areas
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Follow all health and safety guidelines
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Available Monday - Friday from 7:00am to 3:00pm
- A friendly and helpful demeanor
- Ability to frequently lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
- Ability frequently push and/ or pull up to 75 pounds
- Ability to continuously stand
Apply today on Indrotec's Online Application
If you would prefer to speak directly to an Indrotec Staffing Consultant, please call us at 612.977.1401
Post Date: 08.28.2014
Salary: $9.50 per hour
If you have the job skills, a proven work history, and want to work at some of Minnesota’s most recognizable companies, Indrotec is the right choice for you. We offer a unique employee benefits plan and job training programs to those who qualify. When you apply for work, there are no registration fees, and you will be guided through the application and screening process by one of our friendly and helpful staffing representatives.
Offering Exceptional Opportunities for the Twin Cities' Best
Indrotec Staffing and Workforce Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.